9.19.2012

Getting distracted...

Alright so, I've been really distracted lately.  Obviously I haven't posted for a while on this blog.  I've been focusing on my other blog a lot (even though I've gotten distracted from that too).

Between school and work and my boyfriend and being maid of honor at a wedding now, there's so much going on and I just don't have the time for it all.

I swear there could be 48 hours in a day, 14 days in a week, 60 days in a month, and over 600 days in a year, and I still wouldn't have the time to do the things I need to do.

I hardly get any sleep anymore.  I am never able to get my homework done on time.  I haven't been able to blog.  I haven't read a full book in 2 weeks.  I haven't been able to get my work done.  I haven't even had time to go order my boyfriend's graduation present.  I'm seriously going nuts.

I just needed to rant.  I miss having time.  Now that summer is over my time is disappearing.  I can't wait for December and January to roll around so that I won't have class and time to do stuff again.  Finally.

Well.  That's pretty much all for now.

Until Next Time

No comments:

Post a Comment