6.21.2012

Hey There

Yes my blog is called Fluffy Clouds of Sunshine. No my blog is not about fluffy clouds of sunshine. Every other URL I tried was taken. Plus. I freaking love the name! But I promise you this will not be a fluffy, fru-fru full of unicorns shitting out magic pink liquid known as Pepto-Bismol blog. Though there may be some ponies. Because. Come one. Who the hell doesn't LOVE ponies. Especially MLP:FIM. I am a Brony (well technically a Pegasistah but no one really knows what that is unless your in the brony fan-base so I stick with brony for you non-brony folks) . No I won't shove Brony fanshit down your throats constantly. Really this is just a way for me to get things off my chest and share funny things I find or scary things or something that I write (poem, short story, etc). Really it's just a way for me to express myself to a bunch of strangers, just like everyone else on the internet does! So please enjoy this picture of Fluttershy.
YOU'RE GOING TO LOVE THIS BLOG!
(had to throw some brony humor in there. sorry)
Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment