7.03.2012

Can We Go Back?

So I've been home for over a week.  And all I want is to be back at the beach!  I miss it so much.  It was a really good time.  I never ended up getting my henna tattoo but I did get my belly button pierced!  And it hurt.  Terribly.  But it looks cute so I guess that's really all that matters.

So besides the fact that I want to go back to the beach, I saw one of my best friends this week.  And it just seems like so many things have changed.  I hardly talk to any of my old friends from school anymore.  And while I've started meeting some new people (mostly my boyfriends friends and their girlfriends/fiances/wives) I miss my old friends.  We all grew apart after high school ended.  My BEST friend and I from high school have talked maybe twice in the past year.  And I've realized lately how much I've missed her.  And since I starting writing the draft of this post we've started talking again, and it's made me really happy.  I'm so glad that we've started talking.  We think alike so much haha!

I've been reading again so much lately.  I'm thinking of starting up my book blog again.  I haven't posted in a good while, but I've read SO many good books lately and I do have some followers on that one.  I'd like to get it up and running again.  My friend I was talking about just started up a new book blog! http://chroniclesofabibliophile.blogspot.com/  You should check it out!  Even though she is my only follower right now, so telling you to follow her I'm really only telling her to follow herself! Haha!

Well, it's late, I'm tired, and I'm currently reading The Iron Daughter (you should read the Iron Fae series. It's soooooooo good) so I'm going to bed!

Adios
:)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad we've talked tooooo!

    I think you should do your book blog again. If only because I'd like to see what you're reading and get some new books to read (not that I need new ones). I also would like your thoughts on books I've read, too. : D

    Reading a blog post gets you more than just a text.

    Also, I think it's a good outlet after reading a really great (or really bad) book.

    ReplyDelete