6.23.2012

The Beach!

So we've been at the beach for 24 hours. 8 of those we slept, about 8 we spent in the pool, about 2 we spent on the beach, and 3 just being in the room, 2 in the arcade (I got 1200 tickets!) And about 1 on the boardwalk. We're having a great time! My boyfriends buds are great to hang out with and the weather today is gorgeous.  It rained really bad yesterday but it was nice otherwise.

So tonight I'm going to get a henna tattoo and my belly button pierced! I'm kind of scared :/ I've only ever gotten my ears pierced with the gun so getting something pierced with a needle scares the hell out of me.  Especially since my boyfriends buds are coming to watch!  I'm gonna cry like a little baby I can see it coming.

We're also going to play putt-putt and possibly go to ripleys too :) which is so much fun! Must do things when at the beach.  Getting an airbrush shirt with Matt and my name on it! And a Ravens one for my little brother.

Its also senior month here.  Its crazy.  There are so many teenagers around here.  And Slutty ones at that.  I don't understand why kids dress the way they do. Do they not realize that what they're wearing is unattractive?  All you're doing is making yourself look like a whore!  Why would you want that?  I never dressed like these kids these days do.  it truly disgusts me, walking around with their stomachs and asses and boobs and everything else hanging out?  Have you ever heard of less is more?  Meaning show less of your skin not more!

Well I don't want to go on and on about this so I'll be going.  Almost dinner time anyway!

Adios loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment