6.21.2012

Mani-Pedi!

So as I write this I am relaxing, sitting in a chair with my feet soaking in hot water while a nice lady does my toes. It is the one luxury I allow myself every now and then. Its a bit pricey but its so worth it.

Anyway as I'm sitting here the news is on and I saw an article thatt completely disgusted me. A group of students on a bus basically terrorized their 70-some year old bus monitor, calling her fat, poking her, then making fun of her gradndson who had committed suidice! I couldn't believe it! A group of children tormenting an adult like that? One of the children videotaped it for the world to see. It sickens me that this could take place. I was bullied myself through middle school so I know what it feels like to be in that position. But for children to do that to a 70-some year old woman? These kids have no respect for adults. And the parents, crying that their child could have done this. Like its not their fault? Raising a child right goes a long way.

Now on a brighter side of things, a 9th grader from MD discovered a way to test for cancer, 160% faster, 400% more sensitive than the ways now, and it only costs $.03. Uhm, can you say holy genious? I believe we have officially found the real Jimmy Neutron!

Alright guys, almost time to start my nails so I'm gonna head out. Adios loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment